Due to Sony’s licensing, Mac OS doesn’t have native Blu-ray playback support. Naturally, you can’t play Blu-ray ISO files on MacBook Air. Need to play Blu-ray ISO on your MacBook Air? Get no proper Mac Blu-ray player software to play Blu-ray ISO movies on MacBook Air? As we all know, Mac OS does not have native Blu-ray playback support. If you want to play ISO file of a Blu-ray movie on your MacBook Air, you will first need a virtual Blu-ray drive to mount the Blu-ray ISO file. Then you will also need Mac Blu-ray player software to play Blu-ray Disc or Blu-ray ISO movie on Mac. In this guide, you can learn how to play Blu-ray ISO files on MacBook Air.
In this guide, you can learn how to play Blu-ray ISO files on MacBook Air.
Need a Best MacBook Air Blu-ray Player
* Play any Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO files on Mac.
* Support protected Blu-rays and DVD discs.
* Mac Play blu-ray with DTS HD or Dolby TrueHD Audio.
* Enjoy the 1080p HD videos with wide full screen.
* Support multiple video formats and incredible visual enjoyment.
* Support Mac OS X EI Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc.
* Play Blu-ray on iMac,MacBook Air,MacBook Pro,Mac Mini,Mac Pro,etc.
Step 1: Download and install Blu-ray Player software on MacBook Air.
Download and install UFUWare Blu-ray player for MacBook Air. Run this MacBook Air Blu-ray player software.
Step 2: Double-click Blu-ray iso image file
Double-click the Blu-ray iso image file you want to play, which will create a folder containing the iso file on your desktop.
Step 3: Play Blu-ray iso file on MacBook Air
Click “Open Disc” to load the Blu-ray iso image file in the folder.
After that, you will see a menu list containing Play Movie, Chapter, Audio, Subtitle and Other Titles. You can choose “Play Movie” to play the main movie directly.