Blu-ray is more and more popular all over the world. Have you gotten the efficient and professional Blu-ray player for your enjoyment at home? If not, you’re lucky to come here and get to know UFUWare Blu-ray Player for Mac. With this almighty Blu-ray Player for Mac, you’re free to play any Blu-ray disc released in all regions and even play Blu-ray folder/ISO images files that have backed up on your local disc. Besides, it’s also a total video player, and you’re allowed to play any video with no limitation. See how to use this amazing Mac Blu-ray Player from the following guide.
1. An external Blu-ray drive is necessary. Just connect it to your Mac via USB.
2. Download and install UFUWare Mac Blu-ray Player software on your Mac.
3. For detailed steps, see the below contents.
Part 1. Load Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO image files
1. After you launch the program, you can select “Open Disc” or “Open Folder” option to load Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder or ISO image files to the program.
Click “OK” button to start to play your Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO image files on Mac OS X.
2. Now enjoy endless Full HD 1080p entertainment on Mac.
Tip: Click “Stop” button to pause to playback the video, while clicking “Play” button to continue the playing. Moreover, click the “Snapshot” button to take your favorite pictures and these pictures will be found effortlessly.
Part 2. Load 4K or HD Video files
In the main interface of the program, please choose “Open File” option, and then choose the video file you want to enjoy with this all-in-one Mac Blu-ray Player. Thus you can enjoy the video file with wide screen at home. Also, you’re free to fast forward the playing speed as you like.
Part 3. Playback customization options
1. A few options will prompt out by clicking the “Navigation panel” at the bottom of the player interface, and the options are including Play Movie, Chapter, Audio, Subtitle and Other Titles. The video play time can be set up by selecting from the Chapter menu; a satisfactory audio track can be found in the audio menu.
2. There are more settings functions on the toolbar. From the “Audio” pull-down menu, the audio track, audio channel and audio device are free for your choice. And you can adjust the screen size of this Player by choosing from the “Video” pull-down menu. What’s more humanized is that you are free to personalize the storage path of your snapshot folder and its format in the prompt window of Preference.