- Q1. What is “1 Year Subscription” and how to turn off the “Automatic Renewal Service”?
1. What is 1 Year Subscription?
When purchasing from the official website, you have two license types to choose from: 1 Year Subscription and Lifetime License. If you choose 1 Year Subscription, you are only allowed to use this license for one year, and after that you can renew if you want.
2. What is Automatic Renewal Service and how to turn it off?
Automatic Renewal Service means that if you buy a 1 Year Subscription, the payment platform will charge the amount automatically (including applicable taxes) when the product license expires. But the payment flatform (Swreg or Avangate) will send you a letter to remind you that the order is going to be expired 7 days before the expiration. The e-mail will also include instructions of how to turn off the “Automatic Renewal Service”.
- Q2. When will my credit card be charged?
Your money will not be charged until your order is processed successfully. Otherwise, nobody has the authority to charge your credit card for any purchase.
- Q3. When can I get my money back after the refund request is approved?
Once your refund request is approved, normally it will take 3~7 business days for the credit to appear on your account. Sometimes during holidays it may take longer but it is not expected to take over 10 days. If you have not got the refund 20 days after the approval, please contact us at email@example.com to check the refund.
- Q4. Do you provide technical support for trial users?
The answer is definitely yes. We provide free support for both the trial users and registered users. If you meet any technical problems when using the trial versions of the programs, you can contact us to submit your queries. Our support team will answer you in 24 hours (working days) or in 48 hours (weekend).
- Q5. What to do if the registration code is invalid?
1. First confirm that the product you are trying to register is the one you’ve purchased.
2. Wrong spelling of the licensed e-mail address or registration code. Both licensed e-mail and registration code are case sensitive. It is advisable to copy them from your registration e-mail and paste them into the proper text boxes in the registration window.
3. Make sure there is no space before Registration Code and Email Address in registration box.
- Q6. What to do if I was sent the registraion email of the wrong product?
The registration e-mail is sent automatically by our system according to your order ID and purchasing e-mail. It is possible that you have bought the wrong product.
In that case, you can follow the steps below to exchange product.
1. Find the product that you want to buy on the official website.
2. Download the trial version and make sure it works properly on your computer.
3. Once you have ensured it is the correct product and everything works well, go ahead and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org then we will send you the corresponding registration code.
- Q7. Can I evaluate before purchasing?
We provide free trial versions for most of the products to help users get a clear idea before a purchase. You can go to our official website to download our program to start the evaluation.
In general, most trial versions have very few functional differences from the registered versions. We provide trial versions with different restrictions on different products. After you place an order successfully, we will provide registration code to remove the limitations of the trial version. If you want to remove the watermark in the output video, you need to load the source video to the full version to convert it again.
- Q8. Can I use the program on another computer if I purchase the single license?
If you buy a single license, that means you are allowed to use the program on one computer. If you register the single licensed program on another computer, you will get Error 4104. If you want to use this program on more than one computer, you need to buy this program again and get a new registration code.
- Q9. Is it secure to purchase from your Website?
ufusoft has extended its business worldwide, consistently dedicated to satisfying customers with diversified consumer software products and services. No matter when you are browsing our website, downloading our products or purchasing online, your privacy is guaranteed by us. We cooperate with Avangate to receive payment. During the order process, all the data and information you provided for the order will be kept secret.
- Q10. How to retrieve the registration code?
You can retrieve your registration code on this page:
Please feel free to contact our support team (email@example.com).
- Q11. Can I recover the files deleted long ago?
The Avangate payment platform will send three confirmation emails. One is about product info, one is about the order info and the other is about payment receipt. In the payment receipt email you will find the receipt entrance.
- Q12. What are “Extended Download Service” and “Backup CD”? Can I order a CD/Extended Download service separately?
Download Extended Service is used to backup the download link. And the CD is used to backup the Product Name and Registration Code. And they are all sent by the payment platform.
The CD/Extended Download Service can only be purchased together with the software. And they cannot be purchased separately.
- Q13. How can I know if my order is processed successfully or not?
After your payment is finished, all detailed product information, including Order ID, Email Address and Registration code will be sent by the payment platform in short time.
Tips: Please check both inbox and the spam folder to see if the auto-generated email is marked as spam.
If you have ordered successfully but have not received the registration e-mail after 12 hours, you can try to retrieve the registration code information from our support center. If it still fails, please contact us for further assistance.
Tips: To get prompt and specific support, please provide the Order Number and the Email Address you used when purchasing or attach the confirmation e-mail from payment platform in your first e-mail. This will help us locate your order.
- Q14. What is your license policy?
We have three type licenses, 1 Year License, Lifetime License and Multiple-User Personal License (Up to 8 PCs).
1 Year License and Lifetime License can only be used on 1 computer.
If you change or reinstall your computer, there will be Error 4104.
If you use it on more than one computer, there will be Error 4104.
In order to continue using the software, we can help you reset the registration code.
Multiple-User Personal License can make your program installed on 8 computers.
- Q15. How to submit a review to you?
We appreciate your time and attention to submit a review to us. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit your review and we will seriously consider your review for our product updates.
- Q16. I purchased the wrong product. Can I exchange it for the right one?
Here are three solutions for your reference:
1. If you think you might use the “wrong product” in future, you can keep it and we will provide you free updates lifetime. What’s more, you can buy the “right product” with discount.
2. We will refund the “wrong product” after confirmation, but please buy the “right product” first.
3. If you just mistakenly purchased the wrong version (Win/Mac), please contact us, we will exchange the right one for you.
- Q17. What to do if it gives me the error code 4001?
This may be due to the registration number is not activated. Please contact customer service (email@example.com) to reset the registration code.
- Q18. How to upgrade my program during my using?
There are 4 ways to update your software. First, just click “Help>Update” to check for updates. Secondly, you can go to our official website to download the latest version. Thirdly, there will be newsletters sent to you to remind some upgrades, activities or discounts. Lastly, please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions.
- Q19. What kinds of payment can I use?
There are several payment options for you to choose such as Visa/MasterCard/Euro card, Alipay, American Express, JCB, Discover/Novus, Bank/Wire transfer, Diners Club and Fax.
- Q20. Can I cancel my order after placing it?
Since the order is processed automatically, it is not allowed to cancel the order. Besides, free trial version can help you know the software and check whether it can meet your needs before purchasing.
If you really want to get a refund, please have a look at our Refund Policy.
- Q21. How to fix the error 4102?
Your registered email may be wrong. You must use the purchase registered mail.
- Q22. I have never received the CD I purchased with your software. How to fix that?
As for this issue, please contact our customer service and offer the detailed info such as the Order ID, Email, the product name and the exact Address, etc.
After confirming these are right, we will contact the CD sender and tell them to send your CD again.